I suggest you ...

Recent menu update

The menu has become very confusing after recent update. It was much easier before to search specific sura, translations etc. I hope you will consider returning to the previous menu search which was arranged more logically. Thank you.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AmirAmir shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  Online QuranAdminOnline Quran (Admin, Al-Quran) responded  · 

Could you elaborate on what is confusing?
    Is it the fact that Chapter, Translation and Audio is now selected in different tabs/lists instead of on the same page?
    Or is it that the old menu has been split into a separate “Menu” and “Settings” page?
    Or is it something else?

Thank you

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Online QuranAdminOnline Quran (Admin, Al-Quran) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for your reply!

If you are clicking submit for every menu page, then we can definitely understand your frustrations.
        This may not be immediately clear in the design, but you can actually wait with submitting until you have set up all your selections on the menu and settings pages; You should still only need to click Submit once.

Could you try that and see if that alleviates your frustrations?
        Thank you.

• AmirAmir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well, in the pervious/old menu you could easily submit sura, translations etc on the same page, but know u have to first to submit the surah on one page and the repeat the process with translations etc, which takes more time and is not as smooth as before.

Feedback and Knowledge Base